- Only official Dutch Annual Set 2019 in UNC-quality exclusively issued by the Royal Dutch Mint
- The first two sets of the Dutch Cities series were completely sold out!
- Mintage of maximum 17,500 pieces
- Part of the National Collection®
- Only the 5 and 10 eurocent coins will go into circulation in 2019
The Annual Set The Netherlands 2019 in UNC-quality is the official coinset of The Netherlands and contains all 8 new eurocoins! This is the third set from the series with the theme 'Dutch Cities', this year with the city of Maastricht. Not only is Maastricht the birthplace of our Mint Master Stephan Satijn, but also the hometown of the Burgundian life! In addition, Maastricht is also the birthplace of the euro!
On Friday the 7th of February, 1992, twelve member states of the European Community signed the world famous ‘Verdrag van Maastricht’. This ceremonial event was the starting point of the formation of the European Union and the introducten of the new currency. On January 1st, 2002, the first euro note was distributed. That historical moment also took place in Maastricht!
Fun fact: The privy mark is the Sint Servaasbridge from Maastricht. This mark can be seen on all Dutch eurocoins since the end of 2017!
|Nominal value||3.88 euro|