- All 8 regular euro coins 2020 Belgium in BU-quality
- In beautiful themed packaging about the City of Antwerp
- With two extra official 2.5 euro coins Belgium 2020: “75 Years of Peace and Freedom in Europe” and “100 Years Olympic Games in Antwerp”
- The nominal value of the FDC annual set is €8.88
- Maximum mintage 15,000 sets
A beautiful tribute to metropolis Antwerp!
In 2020, many anniversaries and memorials take place in Antwerp. It has been 75 years since the end of the Second World War, and also 100 years since the Olympic Games took place in the city of Antwerp. The theme of the next Fleur de Coin set was therefore obvious: the City of Antwerp is the subject of the 2020 edition of the coin set.
This new annual set ensures to become an extraordinary issue. Besides all eight impeccably minted euro coins of 2020, the set also contains two exclusive commemorative coins: the new 2.5 euro coin “75 Years of Peace and Freedom in Europe” and the 2.5 euro coin “100 Years Olympic Games in Antwerp”. The cherry on top is the stylish packaging the set is found in. Because of their unusual nominal value, the 2.5 euro coins 2020 in the FDC set are highly wanted collector’s items.
|Nominal value||8.88 euro|