- All 8 euro coins of the year 2021 from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg in BU quality
- Not all denominations will circulate
- All coins are minted by the Royal Dutch Mint
- Delivered in numbered packaging including a beautiful theme medal
- Most previous editions are sold out!
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coin sets
All Benelux Euro Coins 2021 Lined Up
Next year, we celebrate the 20th anniversary of the euro as a common currency in the Benelux. In 2021, we pay tribute to the Belgian franc, the Luxembourg franc and the Dutch guilder, which were legal tender in the Benelux for centuries. The theme of the coin set is therefore “20 years of farewell to the national currencies in the Benelux”. On the sleeve you can read more about the last denominations in banknotes and coins, and the exchange rate of 2002 against the euro.
The Benelux Coin Set 2021 unites all 24 BU-quality euro coins of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Moreover, the set contains an exclusive medal with a diameter of 30 mm. The obverse of the medal shows stylized representations of the Belgian franc, the Dutch guilder and the Luxembourg franc, with the years 2001 and 2021 and the text "1 BE NE LUX". On the reverse, the words “FRANK GULDEN FRANCS” slowly disappear in a grid, with an inscription of the word “Farewell”: goodbye!
|Mintage:||Max. 5,000 (only as part of the set)|
|Nominal value||11.64 euro|